About the Firm
From its roots at Callister & Reynolds, one of Nevada’s oldest and most respected firms, Reynolds & Associates continues a tradition of experience, integrity, and excellence. Included in the firm’s roster and continuing a long succession of legal practitioners, Harrison J. Reynolds, Robert H. Reynolds, and Matthew M. Reynolds are fourth generation Nevada attorneys. They practice with their father, Ronald H. Reynolds, the “Reynolds” half of Callister & Reynolds who worked for decades alongside the late Robert Callister and his son Matthew Callister. With its extensive Las Vegas heritage and cutting edge representation, Reynolds & Associates is well equipped to continue its legacy of excellence in serving its clients — located in Las Vegas and throughout the U.S.
The firm’s practice emphasizes asset protection and estate planning, transactional entertainment (film, television, music and new media), probate, general corporate / small business needs, asset recovery and collection, and intellectual property in its representation of a broad array of clients (click here to see a client list).
Our Professional Commitment
The Reynolds & Associates commitment is as follows:
- To conduct sophisticated transactional representation and general corporate services for business clients;
- To assume major challenges on behalf of our clients and advance our client’s position consistent with the highest standards of legal excellence;
- To provide imaginative, effective and timely service with depth of experience and staff;
- To use our best efforts, keep our promises, return calls promptly, and give priority to our client’s needs; and
- To provide a work environment that fosters long-term loyalty, satisfaction, creativity and employee opportunity.